Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Student RBF Revisited

I've already learned to screen people I choose to mentor, in a way that is close to screening the girls I want to "go after." I didn't screen this guy at all, and I'll still be his friend but I'm not helping him anymore, not the way I intended to. Sorry bro!

Just wanted to update you guys in case you were interested to see what happened with this one. He ended up totally freaking the girl out by annihilating her phone with text messages before I even got to him, so we were already in damage control. And then she called me basically freaking out because he threatened her in some sort of way.

Again, alcohol is starting to be something I dislike because I'm not quite sure many people can really handle it the right way. Like, I can physically feel it going down differently when I'm at my limit. And when I pass that limit and tell myself to shut up, problems arise (blacking out, fights, arguments), and keep in mind I'm scrawny so I'm really trying to kill myself being this way up against some large folks. *shudder*

No comments: